My experience with rosemary hair spray

My experience with rosemary hair spray


Rosemary herb contributes to the treatment of hair loss through its oil, which nourishes the hair. An amount of it is distributed on the scalp and left on the head for a quarter of an hour before taking a shower.

 

My experience with rosemary hair spray


  • One of the ladies says about her experience: I had heard about the many benefits of rosemary for hair, so I decided to try this for my light and hanging hair, and this is what made me search for a method or how to use rosemary for hair. To take advantage of its many benefits. During my research, I found many natural ways and recipes about girls' experiences with rosemary for hair (rosemary spray), but rosemary spray is the best and easiest to use on hair.
  • I decided to use rosemary spray based on my experience and to prepare it naturally on my own because it is safe and easy to prepare. I prepared rosemary infusion for hair growth according to the recommended method and used it daily and continuously for a week to see the result.
  • After a week of use, I did not see any changes in my hair, so I decided to extend the period of use as long as possible.
  • After using rosemary hair spray for about a month, I noticed that my hair did not fall out much, especially when I combed it, and it also became thicker and stronger.
  • A lady said, "I have been using it from time to time, and it has helped remove dryness from my hair, and thank God I always keep it. As for shampoo, the first thing my sister told me was that there was a doctor who said the method of making rosemary shampoo (hasban) is at its level."
  • And his method: I bought him 3 tablespoons of ground fresh rosemary, which is correct, and grinded it at home. I ground it very fine like powder, put it on a box of Johnson baby shampoo, and left it for 10 days in a dark place.
  • After that, use it and tell me to put it in the refrigerator, and God does not know, but I count day by day, so I get 3 tablespoons of rosemary, grind it, pour it into a cup of boiling water, let it cool, then pour it on my hair after applying the cream and leave it for half an hour, then wash it with the shampoo I made."

Rosemary and clove hair spray

Here is the method of making rosemary and clove hair spray, in addition to the most prominent explanatory videos, which are as follows:

the components:


  • 300 g each of cloves.
  • 300 gm of rosemary herb.
  • 300 ml of water.
Method:


  • Put the cloves in a glass bowl, then put a quantity of rosemary herb and water on it.
  • Close the container well and place it in a saucepan filled with water.
  • Put the pot on the fire for two hours.
  • Take the bowl out of the water and empty it into a vial that can be used as a spray.
  • Start using it by spraying it on the hair and massaging it into the scalp.
  • To leave it on the hair for an hour before washing it.
  • Repeat this process twice a week.
Rosemary and clove hair spray 2

My experience with rosemary spray for gray hair


Rosemary is one of the most important aromatic therapeutic herbs for hair care because it contains fibers, proteins, and carbohydrates that make it a magical solution to many aesthetic problems, most notably premature graying. In this paragraph, we will show you the experiences of women who got rid of gray hair thanks to this magical ingredient:

Experience :

One of the experiments with rosemary for gray hair mentioned that the use of rosemary had helped in getting rid of the problems of gray hair. As he said, I used a mixture of rosemary and basil to spray on gray areas, and after a period of use, I was able to get rid of the problem of gray hair, so my experience with rosemary for gray hair was a good one.

Rosemary damage to hair


The damages of rosemary to hair are as follows:

  • People with epileptic seizures: The use of rosemary may exacerbate the condition that affects patients with epilepsy, so it is necessary for those suffering from this disease to avoid taking it.
  • People with bleeding disorders: Rosemary can cause increased bleeding and bruising in people with these disorders, so they are usually advised to take these herbs with caution.
  • Pregnant and breastfeeding women: It may be unsafe to take rosemary in medicinal amounts during pregnancy. As it can affect the uterus or stimulate the menstrual cycle, which may lead to miscarriage, there is not enough information to know whether using this herb on the skin is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. It is advised not to take it in quantities greater than those found in food.
  • Aspirin sensitivity: Rosemary contains a chemical called salicylate that is very similar to aspirin, so taking it may cause an allergic reaction in people who are allergic to aspirin.

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Government Vacancies at Dubai Municipality, United Arab Emirates 2022

How to unsubscribe from Netflix in 2023?

Comparison of Shopify and WordPress, which is better for online stores?